So are you all tired of turkey leftovers and sweets? With all the get togethers that surround the holidays there is so much to indulge in. Now it’s back to eating healthy…..well as healthy as possible. There’s still chocolates around here and someone’s gotta eat ’em.
Anyhow, with New Years Eve just around the corner you might be looking to do something different with your hair that night. So I’ve searched the web and found 20 great hair tutorials that would be perfect!
1. Braid Wrapped Chignon from Yet Another Beauty Site
2. Five Strand Braid from Cute Girls Hairstyles
3. The Bouffant from Jada Beauty
4. Braided Do from Keiko Lynn
5. A Twisted Side Ponytail by A Beautiful Mess
6. A Fine Frenchy from The Beauty Department
7. Everyday Curls from The Freckled Fox
8. Middle Part Low Ponytail from Jada Beauty
9. Drape French Braid from Ashley at My Shine Project
10. Triple Braid from Cut Out And Keep
11. Messy Fishtail Braid from Sccastaneda
12. Roller Set on Natural Hair from Mahogany Curls
13. Loose Waterfall Braid from the Wedding Chicks
14. Wavy Curls from Cara Loren
15. Braided Band for Shorties from Oh Whimsical Me
16. Fierce FroHawk from Curly Nikki
17. Simple Vintage Waves from The Beauty Department
18. Elegant Half Up Do from The Small Things Blog
19. Top Knot from A Beautiful Mess
20. The Half And Half From Everything Fabulous
Happy New Years Everyone!