How many of you have already bought all of your holiday gifts? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
I’m usually a last minute crazed scrambler who shops with a vengence. I’m determined to have everything done by this upcoming weekend. Which is pretty dang good for me. So far I’ve bought part of several gifts so far.
This year, I’m trying to buy as much handmade or local items as possible. And this is why I love Etsy. It’s a fantastic venue for people to showcase their work. There are so many great small businesses out there that work hard to create unique and beautiful pieces.
So, if any of you are like me and still have more presents to buy, here are some great gift ideas for you!
1. Vintage Retro Looking Weekender Duffle Bag by Leftover Studio
2. Women’s Waffle Knit Leg Warmers by Three Bird Nest
3. Grey Slouchy Hat by elenis4you
4. Tree of Life Dangle Earrings by DiscoLemonadeDesigns
5. Mustard Yellow Wood Pendant Necklace by balanced
6. Anchor Apple iPhone 5 Case by fieldtrip
7. Vanilla Knit Infinity Scarf by WomanStyleShop
8. You are loved mug by pinkoliveinc
1. Black Walnut iPad Stand by Xrayguy
2. Retro Handmade Canvas Leather Duffle Bag by CanvasLeatherArt
3. Personalized 4Gb Wood Folding USB Flash Drive by miniFab
4. Handstamped Guitar Pick by trinkets818
5. Vintage Map Belt Buckle by decembermoondesign
6. Military Dog Tags by LeighLuna
7. Men’s Grey & White Polka Dot Bow Tie by OTAA
8. Wood iPhone 5 case by TonCase
Happy Shopping Everyone!